One of Suffolk County's great events will kick off this weekend when the third annual San Gennaro Feast of the Hamptons takes over Hampton Bays. More than 100 vendors, a car show, carnival rides, a parade, fireworks and food and entertainment will pull in visitors from across the region.
The following is a guide to the feast's entertainment. To find out more about the feast, which raises money for scholarships, Maureen's Haven and The Coalition for Women’s Cancers at Southampton Hospital, click here.
Saturday, Oct. 5
- 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. — DJ
- 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Carmello the Singing Pizza Man
- 1 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. - Carmello the Singing Pizza Man
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. —Johnny Avino
- 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. — Franco Corso
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. — East Coast Band, American Idol Big Mike
- 9:00 p.m. — Fireworks
Sunday, Oct. 6
- 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. — DJ
- 11:30 a.m. p.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Carmello the Singing Pizza Man
- 1 p.m. to 2:-0 p.m. — Carmello the Singing Pizza Man
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. — Johnny Avinon
- 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. — Franco Corso
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. — Filthy Crickets
- 8:30 p.m. — Car Raffle
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - Hampton Bays Middle School Jazz Band
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m. - Chris Moffat and Patrina with guitar and vocals.
- Sunday: Noon - a group of vocalists including Shane Cortena, Mackenzie Engledrum, Taylor Dunn, Lindsay Dunn and Lily Spellman.
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - Daniela Greene, violin.