Get out and enjoy all the North Fork has to offer today — here are five highlights:
1. nursing facility in Greenport will host a special reception from 4:30 to 6:30 for The event is part of National Older Americans Month. Refreshments, hors d’oeuvres and spa services will be available. Call 631-477-2110 or go click here for more information.
2. Catch “Mozart’s Sister,” a 2010 French film showing at as part of the Greenport library’s The film about Nannerl Mozart, Wolfgang's elder by five years and talented musician in her own right, starts at 6 p.m. Call 631-477-0660.
3. Every Thursday is at Peconic Bay Winery beginning at 6:30 p.m. Rocky DiVello, owner of hosts the event, while a featured "Performer of the Week" gets the audience warmed up until 7:15 p.m. One song from each performer will be posted on YouTube. Admission is free. Call 631-734-7361.
4. presents opening night of Thursday night at 8 p.m. in Mattituck. Laura Jones directs, Nancy Deegan is the musical director and Marion E. Stark produces. Lauren Sisson, Rusty Kransky, Dee Martin, Jessica Raven, James Stevens, and a lot of kids take the stage in this musical production. There will be a free pre-performance reception at 7 p.m. Tickets are $20 – call 631-298-NFTC.
5. If you haven’t done so, be sure to vote for your favorite place to get seafood on the North Fork to determine this on North Fork Patch. Then go get yourself an oyster.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.