If you have the day off on Tuesday, maybe you’d like to see what’s on the table atWork session begins at 9 a.m.:
1. Southold Town Highway Supervisor Peter Harris will discuss road issues regarding South Harbor Road and other road ends at 9 a.m.
2. Martin Flatley will take the stage at 9:30 a.m. to talk crime stats.
3. Whether or not and the issue of the summertime will come in to play at or around 10 a.m.
4. Should the Town hire a historic preservation intern? Find out around 11 a.m.
5. From thereon, board members will discuss the jetty, the , use of the , and the
Will you be there? If so, why?