With the dust not quite settled from this members of the Greenport Village Board meet at 6 p.m. at the Third Street Firehouse Monday night. Resolutions on the agenda include:
• The designation of July 25 through July 28, 2013, as the dates of the U.S. Power Squadron rendezvous in the village.
• The authorization of the Blue Canoe (former Chowder Pot Pub) to replace a section of hedge adjacent to a village sidewalk on Third Street and to approve the removal of a pest containment station along the fence that separates Mitchell Park from the Blue Canoe property.
• The approval of planning board member appointees.
• Ratifying the authorization of a joint application to dredge the Stirling Basin.
• Approving a request from Greenport Harbor Brewing Company to close a section of Carpenter Street on Oct. 7 from 12 to 6 p.m. for the first annual Greenport Malt and Mollusks Festival.
See attached PDF for the full agenda.