The following information was supplied by the . A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate guilt.
Southld Town Police officers along with members of the New York State Police, Suffolk County Police, Suffolk County Parks Police, Riverhead Town Police and the Shelter Island Town Police, as part of the East End STOP-DWI Task Force, conducted enhanced DWI enforcement throughout the Town of Southold during the overnight period of Sept. 1 to Sept 2. Sobriety checkpoints were conducted along with saturation patrols with the following arrests being made:
• Philip B. McQueen, 25, of Chalfont, Pa. arrested for driving while intoxicated.
• Michael A. Massaro, 33, of West Babylon, arrested for DWI.
• Richard J. Sullivan, 60, of Port Jefferson, arrested for DWI.
• Sebastian Puerta, 28, of Greenport, arrested for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Mark D. Samuelson, 57, of Southold, arrested for driving while ability impaired by drugs and failed to use designated lane.
• Jamie J. Molesso, 39, of East Northport, arrested for aggravated DWI with a child in the car (Leandra's Law), and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
• Michael N. Megally, 27, of Bayside, arrested for DWI.
• Andrew P. McGann, 25, of Nesconset, arrested for driving while ability impaired by drugs
All of the above subjects were processed and held overnight for arraignment.