Editor's Note: The following information was supplied by various town police departments. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate guilt.
• Michael A. Bianchi, 45, of Hampton Bays, was arrested Aug. 12 at 3:45 a.m. in Hampton Bays and charged with DWI as well as aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first degree-alcohol related, a felony, as well as moving from lane unsafely, a traffic infraction. Police said Bianchi was pulled over for failing to maintain his lane while driving northbound on Ponquogue Avenue and he performed poorly on sobriety tests.
• The has charged James R. Connolly, 30, of Hampton Bays with three counts of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance, a class B Felony.
Connolly was charged, according to , after members of the task force conducted a several month investigation into illegal prescription pain medication sales.
• say they have arrested a 32-year-old Speonk man who severely beat a woman with a pool stick, metal pipe and stool for several hours on July 26 in a Speonk home. Police said the man, Beswick A. Grizzle, has been charged with assault in the second degree and unlawful imprisonment in the first degree, both felonies.
• Robert Disalvo, 41, of Sound Beach, was arrested Aug. 6 in Riverhead and charged with scheme to defraud in the first degree with one or more persons and property in excess of $1,000. Disalvo allegedly hired people to do work and then failed to pay them the agreed amount in March.
• A 16-year-old, of Coram, was arrested Aug. 9 in Miller Place and charged with seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. The teen was allegedly in possession of a pipe that had crack residue on it.
• An East Hampton man accused of is being in Riverside.
Carlos A. Bedoya, 44, was arraigned on a second-degree assault charge, a felony, in on Tuesday. Bail was set at $100,000 cash or $200,000 bond, according to records.
Police said Ismael Hernandez was stabbed in the stomach outside of his apartment at 140 Springs Fireplace Rd. at around 5 a.m. on Monday. transported him to , where he underwent surgery.
• Korey Sammarco, 22, of Shirley, was arrested Aug. 13 at 2:25 a.m. on Noyac Road in Noyac and charged with criminal possession of stolen property in the fifth degree, a misdemeanor. Police said Sammarco was walking down Noyac Road and when approached by police, he ran off into the woods. When a police officer caught up and spoke to Sammarco and checked the area, the officer discovered that a vehicle in the area had been rummaged through and belongings were taken out of it, according to the arrest report. The belongings were found to be in Sammarco’s car on another street in the area, police said.
• Joseph R. Spezzano, 33, of North Shirley, was arrested Aug. 13 at 4:24 a.m. in Noyac and charged with criminal possession of stolen property in the fifth degree, a misdemeanor. Police said Spezzano was found hiding in bushes off Noyac Road with items he stole from a car.
• Wesley N. Collins, 31, of Southampton, was arrested Aug. 13 at 3:18 a.m. and charged with felony DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first Degree, also a felony, for having a prior DWI conviction, according to police. Police said they stopped Collins for driving a 2011 Chevrolet westbound on County Road 39 while failing to keep his vehicle in his lane of travel. Upon further investigation, he was arrested, processed and held for morning arraignment, police said.
• Robert S. Davis, 51, of Southampton, was arrested Aug. 12 at 1:41 a.m. and charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, all misdemeanors. Davis was in possession of crack cocaine and OxyContin, police said.