Welcome to the week. Be sure to vote for your favorite of everything on the East End for our definitive 2012 best-of poll. Also, don’t miss out on enjoying some great entertainment as July winds down this week.
1. You’ve made the suggestions, we’ve created the polls for the East End’s “best-of” … everything. Literally. Now, you have the chance to vote - look out for the polls on Monday.
2. As part of C in Southold has the band Old School to play on Tuesday beginning at 5 p.m. Corey Creek has one of the best back-deck views of vineyards on the North Fork, and Old School, with their versatile set list and three-part harmonies, a good summer time is guaranteed
3. Ready for some ? in Southold is ready to give. This slow-movement yoga session happens on Wednesday ay 6 p.m. and costs $18. Be better, move slow.
4. There is no doubt, is one of the most respected musicians on the planet as a renowned violinist and conductor. This Thursday, you might want to take moment to hear some of his Perlman Music Program Summer Music School students as they polish up their pieces as part of a concert at the school on Shelter Island. The concert on Thursday begins at 7:30 p.m.
5. For the first time ever in its 95-year history, involved in the Long Island farming industry at its on Friday at 6:30 p.m. Deb Schmitt will receive the Amherst Davis Memorial Farmer Citizen Award, and Randi Dresner will receive the LIFB Citizen Award. Cocktail hour starts at 6:30.