North Fork Patch readers have decided the winner of this week's Reader's Choice poll.
Their choice for best North Fork Bed and Breakfast is in Mattituck.
Readers’ Choice is a weekly feature where we ask you to tell us your top picks. Each Monday we’ll list our nominees — this week was B&Bs — and ask for your recommendation.
Here is a comment and the poll results. Thanks for participating.
"It is really not possible to pick only one. Each B & B, with its own unique location/setting , is truly lovely & makes for a vspecial getaway. My recommendation: Stay in a different one each time you visit the North Fork!" — Linda Auriemma
- Reader's Choice: B&B You Recommend Most (Voting has been closed for this question)
- Acorn Hollow Bed & Breakfast 4 (1%)
- Blue Iris Bed & Breakfast 3 (1%)
- Harvest Inn Bed & Breakfast 1 (0%)
- Home Port Bed & Breakfast 3 (1%)
- Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast 8 (3%)
- Harbor Knoll Bed & Breakfast 1 (0%)
- Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast 0 (0%)
- Arbor View House Bed & Breakfast 1 (0%)
- Quintessentials Bed & Breakfast and Spa 3 (1%)
- The Stirling House Bed & Breakfast 55 (23%)
- Vintage Bed and Breakfast 1 (0%)
- Andrew's Legacy Bed and Breakfast 3 (1%)
- The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast 0 (0%)
- East of the Sun Bed and Breakfast 0 (0%)
- Willow Hill House Bed and Breakfast 3 (1%)
- Cedar House on Sound Bed and Breakfast 70 (29%)
- Sannino's Bella Vita Vineyard and B & B 1 (0%)
- Ellis House 26 (10%)
- Olde Country Inn 0 (0%)
- Fordham House B&B 2 (0%)
- North Fork Table & Inn 11 (4%)
- Shinn Estate Vineyards and Farmhouse 17 (7%)
- Freddy's House 0 (0%)
- Belvedere Bed & Breakfast 0 (0%)
- Ruby’s Cove Bed-and-Breakfast 23 (9%)
- Orient Inn 1 (0%)