If Santa's elves need coffee to keep them going on December 25 or if the sleigh needs fuel to make it back to the North Pole, some North Fork businesses will be open on the holiday to help out. Here's a run-down on what will be open.
1. 7-Elevens in , , Cutchogue and Mattituck will be open all day. Whether you need a cup of Joe to get you through the celebrating, ran out of milk, or need to stop for a quick host or hostess gift you can thank heaven for 7-Eleven.
2. The Valero in Cutchogue and the Valero Food Mart will be open 24 hours to keep Santa's sleigh moving.
3. In Greenport, the Patriot Gas station will open its doors at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
4. The Empire Gas Station in Laurel will be open through the afternoon on Christmas.
5. If you are craving before you face the family, the Mattituck location will be open from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
6. In Southold, Dunkin' Donuts will be selling tasty treats from 5 a.m. until 11 p.m.
7. After a day of opening presents and family feasts, the will be open for the early show. Call the theater at 631-298-7469 to see what time your show starts.
8. Visitors will be able to stop into , San Simeon By The Sound, and to spend time with loved ones on Christmas. The hospital will also be open for emergencies.
9. If you're in Mattituck, stop by the after 5 p.m. and have a drink — they will be open.
10. The in Greenport will be open at 6 p.m. onward — Merry Christmas everyone!