1. Looking for something to do Friday night? Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard is holding a fundraiser to benefit dog rescue group Pack Ethic. will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. Cost of admission is $25 per person.
2. On Saturday, the in Cutchogue will be taking place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Main Rd. Over a dozen vendors will be selling art, crafts, pottery and more. Admission is free of charge.
3. For those living east of the causeway, the Oysterponds Historical Society is meeting Saturday morning to and discuss its plans for the upcoming season. Drop by Poquatuck Hall from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. for coffee, juice and snacks.
4. Get a chance to ask your Congressman a question on Saturday. D-Southampton, at 4 p.m. on Saturday.
5. Looking to catch some live music? will be at Laurel Lake Vineyards, will be at Clovis Point, and will be holding a live performance from 2 to 6 p.m., will be on Shelter Island, and more artists will be performing across the North Fork.