The North Fork's charm and luster make it not only an attractive place to live, but also an incredible engine of information, from links from other publications to posts on message boards and social media.
Here are a few of the most recent links online. If there's any that we missed, make sure to add them in the comments. And if you have an announcement of your own to make, post it here.
- Aerial in Port of Egypt: One YouTube user – 'Skytography' – took to the skies this past week, uploading a YouTube video flying around Port of Egypt harbor.
- Sound Avenue Real Estate Spotlighted: Dan's Papers took an up-close look at some of the units available at The Highlands at Reeves, a modern community of newbuilt homes off Sound Avenue.
- NoFo's Priciest Listings: Looking for a high end home on the North Fork? Look no further, we found the North Fork's highest-priced homes for sale.
- L.I. Wine Country Featured: Gadling.com, a travel website, recently showcased the North Fork "for a laid-back day trip." The post states: "You'll be immersed in a completely new world as you pass farm stands, corn fields, rustic shops and bakeries that look more like homes than stores."
- Live From the GSYFODLBF: If you missed the recent oyster and beer festival at Greenport Harbor Brewing Company, also known as the Greenport Stuff Your Face with Oysters and Drink Lots of Beer Festival (GSYFODLBF), check out a live performance on YouTube.