Time to relax after work on Friday with some entertainment to ring in this long Memorial Day weekend.
1. It's happy hour on Friday at , 53345 Route 25 in Southold, with live music fromowner Ron Rothman and "Southold Slim" from 5 to 9 p.m. Kick off the summer right with some at this eclectic café. Ron and Slim will perform their own brand of Tin Pan Alley jazz, blues and swing. Call 631-756-5055.
2. and present , Saturday through Tuesday. There is no charge for the performances, but there are separate wine tasting fees ranging from $5 to $15. Call 631-734-7537 for more information.
3. , 37 North Ferry Road on Shelter Island, presents at 7 p.m. with best-selling author and Sag Harbor resident Lucette Lagnado. Call 631-749-0042.
4. Check out the third-annual on Saturday from 12 to 3 p.m. to support the ongoing preservation efforts of the New Suffolk Waterfront fund. Sample chowder made by some of the area's best cooks. The event also features hot dogs, burgers, beer, and live music. Buy your ticket at newsuffolkwaterfront.org.
5. Wonder how wine is bottled? Stay tuned for a video from winemaker Kareem Massoud on the process, right here on North Fork Patch.
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: northfork.patch.com/search/events.