If you're in high school, you might want to study up for your regents exam at the library, and if you're into author David McCullough, you'll love a simulcast interview at Peconic Landing.
1. , 13900 Main Road in Mattituck, offers a crash review course in physics at 6 p.m. to help you prep for the New York State Regents Exam. Call 631-298-4134.
2. Watch your little ones show off their musical skills at a spring concert at , 720 Front Street in Greenport, at 7 p.m. in the auditorium. Call 632-477-1950.
3. Like PBS's "American Experience"? You might like to go to , 1500 Brecknock Road in Greenport, at 8 p.m. for a simulcast from the 92nd Street Y featuring authors David McCullough and Adam Gopnick. The duo will be discussing young Americans in Paris from 1830 to 1900. McCullough's most recent work, The Greater Journey, is about Americans in Paris during that time period. Call 631-477-3800.
4. Get your knitting on every Monday at , 13900 Route 25 in Mattituck, at 6 p.m. Bring your knitting or crocheting projects and chat with other yarn lovers. All are welcome. Call 631-298-4134.
5. Live music commences at in Cutchogue, at 6 p.m. with Bryce Larsen performing pop/rock covers. There is no charge for the performances, but there are separate wine tasting fees ranging from $5 to $15. Call 631-734-7537.