It's time for another concert on the green in Southold and another rock star profile on North Fork Patch:
1. Catch at 7:30 p.m. at on Youngs Avenue and Route 25 in Southold. The Summer Showcase Concert Series continues each Wednesday evening with a variety of musical events at 7:30 p.m. on the Southold town green (through August 24th). Bring a blanket or a lawn chair, even a picnic, and join us for some great music. For the full summer schedule, find Summer Showcase Concert Series on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 631-208-6933.
2. Want to get fit? Try at 9:30 a.m. at the , 920 Peconic Lane in Peconic. This class is meant for hula-hoop beginners. It is a great low impact way to get into to shape. Space is limited so reserve your spot early. The first class meets at the Peconic Recreation Center. Other class locations will be announced each week. Participants must have a Southold Town parking permit. Call 631-765-5182.
3. It's at 6:30 p.m. at the , 53705 Route 25 in Southold. Leave the heat of the day behind, get cool and watch even cooler movies just out on DVD. Check out the Southold Free Library's website or Facebook page for the summer’s movie titles. Call 631-765-2077.
4. Go at 7 p.m. for some comedy and music in Greenport. is at 111 Main Street in Greenport. Call 631-477-0627.
5. Remember the tune "Slow Ride"? Take it easy -- Foghat headlines the NoFo Rock and Folk Fest Sunday night. Stay Tuned for an interview with drummer Roger Earl.
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: http://northfork.patch.com/search/events.