Enjoy winter game and fish at a presentation from the Slow Food East End Market Dinner, or head to Orient for a classical music performance or a session of rug hooking.
1. in Aquebogue hosts the tonight at 6 p.m. The menu features winter game and fish paired with the bistro’s homegrown wines. Tickets are $75 for members of Slow Food and $85 for non-members. Visit www.slowfoodusa.org for additional information.
2. Award-winning pianist Alexandria Le will perform a program of “Fantasies” this afternoon at 4 p.m. at in Orient. Le will interpret compositions from Beethoven, Brahms and Schubert. Call 631-323-1378 more information.
3. The trails of might be snow-covered — but your dogs still love them. with follow dog owners today at 11 a.m. The event is sponsored by the . Call 631-734-8331.
4. Interesting in learning how to create traditional rugs like your grandparents did? You might want to attend a session of today at 2 p.m. at the on Village Lane in Orient. The class is $65. Call 631-323-2480.
5. Where will you be to watch the Jets face off against the Steelers today? Let us know and we'll document the party no matter what team you're rooting for.
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: http://northfork.patch.com/search/events.