Get crafty with snow, learn Spanish and take a date out for wine or a burger tonight.
1. We live in a place with a large Spanish-speaking population. Help your kids at the today. The first session is at 1 p.m., the second is at 4 p.m. Call 631-298-4134.
2. You might be sick of looking at the snow, but your young kids might enjoy learning more about winter at an arts and crafts session this morning at the called beginning at 10 a.m. Call 631-734-6360.
3. , 141 E Main St. in Riverhead, features a weekly tonight at 7 p.m. This program is for band and orchestra members who have completed the New York State School Music Association's Level 4 rating or have had private instruction. Call 631-369-2171.
4. Sharpen your tonight at This class features watercolor painting techniques in a relaxed atmosphere. Contact thefor a list of supplies to bring to the class. Call 631-765-5182.
5. Two North Fork restaurants feature enticing specials to kickoff your week today. If you work in the food and beverage or agricultural industries locally, in Mattituck offers with a free glass of wine with dinner, and in Southold features discount on certain romantic dishes for its night special. Get out and enjoy our local restaurants during this relaxed time of year on the North Fork.
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: http://northfork.patch.com/search/events.