1. It's been a couple of years since the Harlem Wizards — masters of basketball trickery and comedy in the spirit of the Harlem Globetrotters — took on the staff of . Now, a few brave souls plucked from the staff will get their chance to shine (or get continually embarrarrased, most likely) against the New York City team tonight at 6 p.m. at the gym at 6 p.m. Call 631-298-4242 for more information.
2. Not into sports? Well then forget all about that macho stuff and learn how to play guitar (thank you, John Mellencamp) tonight at the , 141 E Main Street in Riverhead. Check out a beginner session at 5 p.m. or joined a more advanced group at 6 p.m. You must bring your own guitar. Call 631-369-2171.
3. Looking for serenity in today's non-stop world? The , 53100 Route 25 in Southold hosts a lecture on becoming healthier and more peaceful at 7 p.m. Dan Hagerman, a wellness counselor and fitness trainer, will lead the discussion. Call 631-365-6331.
4. in Greenport once again offers a session tonight at 6 p.m. with the 2009 Italian tragedy "I Am Love." Call 631-477-0660.
5. As part of our to helping you find the best that our local restaurants, wineries, and real estate agents have to offer, today North Fork Patch shares our picks for the best places to propose to your sweetie on Valentine's Saturday. We'll also feature upcoming local real estate open houses and a weekend guide recommending places to get out, see and do all the live long days. Stay tuned ...
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: http://northfork.patch.com/search/events.