With only one week before Christmas, North Fork Patch covers the gamut for you this week, from daily holiday shopping guides and wine reviews to local news and happenings.
1. The released its report consisting of data gathered from 2005 to 2009 last week. The report, considered a precursor to the 2010 Census, was greeted with mixed feelings by and residents who said the report was flawed. Stay tuned for the story.
2. We spent days looking for the on the North Fork — and the best evening light to take pictures of them. Later today, we'll announce the winner, who will be entered into a
3. Having company over for an extended holiday stay and wondering what to do with your pets? Don't worry about whining and begging over table scraps. Stay tuned for a holiday guide on the best places to board your dogs and cats on the North Fork.
4. Still up in the air about the best wines to pair with that rich Christmas meal? Read a review later today of a dark and dry 2004 merlot fromin Southold.
5. Did you miss on Sunday? Live vicariously through photographer pictorial of the event later today on North Fork Patch.
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: http://northfork.patch.com/search/events.