Help raise money for a baseball team and taste some awfully good wine on Friday.
1. The Mattituck Athletic Booster Club holds a spaghetti dinner in the cafeteria of the , 15125 Main Road in Mattituck, from 5 to 8 p.m. to help raise money for the baseball and cheerleading squads. Call 631-298-8460. Price: $10 for adults/ $8 for students and children.
2. The North Fork Italian American Club will hold a meeting and pasta night at the Southold Town Recreation Center in Peconic at 7 p.m. Call 631-298-0020.
3. , 36225 Main Road in Cutchogue, presents a library tasting on the pavilion from 6 to 8 p.m. hosted by founding wine maker Kip Bedell. Featured wines include the 1993 Cabernet Sauvignon, 1994 Cupola, 1995 Cabernet Sauvignon, 1998 Reserve Merlot and 2002 Reserve Merlot. Tickets are $65 for the public and $50 for wine club members. Call 631-734-7537.
4. Local band Lesus Mor will hit the Stephen Talkhouse in Amagansett at 10 p.m. to showcase their original, eclectic styles of rock. Get some friends together and head south to support a North Fork band. Call 631-267-3117.
5. Get reacquianted with North Fork past at the , 28265 Main Road in Cutchogue, which is showcasing a historical art collection beginning at 10 a.m. The exhibition will run through May 6 and author Terry Wallace will have a book signing on Saturday. Go to http://www.oldtownguild.com.
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: http://northfork.patch.com/search/events.