The North Fork's charm and luster make it not only an attractive place to live, but also an incredible engine of information, from links from other publications to posts on message boards and social media.
Here are a few of the most recent links online. If there's any that we missed, make sure to add them in the comments. And if you have an announcement of your own to make, post it here.
- MYLITV Goes Inside Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard: Video tour, owner chat takes a look at every facet of running this Cutchogue winery.
- Dan's Gives Some Love to Shinn: Writer gets tour of winery and up-close look at how organic is wine is made. The verdict: Shinn has won over another fan.
- Where to Find the Biggest Bottles: This story is more than a week old, but may have missed your attention. Times takes a look at the local wineries that bottle magnums.
- For Rent: A North Fork Weekend Home Base: According to this Craigslist post, $250 for the weekend will get you a corner of Orient to call home for a few days.
- Meet Greenport Brewery: Fresh-posted video on Vimeo features owner talking about just what got them into the business in the first place.
- Tasting Notes: Macari Vineyards 2011 'Katherine’s Field' Sauvignon Blanc: Local wine expert calls it real "Long Island sauvignon." Have you tried it?