Budgets passed in all six school districts on Tuesday — have a glass of wine with your local real estate agents to celebrate on Wednesday.
1. passed in all six districts late Tuesday night, and Laurel resident Laura Jens-Smith beat out Cutchogue resident Joan Ferris for a seat on the Mattituck-Cutchogue school board — the only race in the district. Incumbents Jerry Diffley and Charles Anderson were re-elected.
2. Participate in a food drive at 101 South Street in Greenport, at 3 p.m. Greenport School Early Act Club hosts the drive; food will be donated to (CAST) food pantry. Call 631-477-1950 x232.
3. The Hamptons and North Fork Realtors Association will be holding a free networking event atfrom 4 to 7 p.m. Douglas C. Sinski, Esq. will answer real-estate-related questions. Guests will receive a complimentary glass of wine. Call 631-734-8310.
4. , 13900 Route 25 in Mattituck, holds its monthly book sale from 3 to 6 p.m., where gently used books will be offered for sale at reasonable prices. Call 631-298-4134.
5. What do you want to know? North Fork Patch recently started asking a daily — feel free to send us your ideas on questions we should be asking.
Stuff happens on the North Fork. Be sure to stay with North Fork Patch for our comprehensive events listings: http://northfork.patch.com/search/events.