The father of Michelle Williams baby girl Matilda and a famous actor was born in Perth, Western Australia. He started getting the acting bug at the age of 10 and worked his way up. Starring in some films like "Brokeback Mountain," "10 Things I Hate About You," and the last film he made which was "The Dark Knight."
Heath's death was due to an accidental mixture of prescription drugs. He died in January 2008. Other actors who have overdosed: Judy Garland who died in 1969 of an overdose of barbiturates, Elvis Presley who was Found dead in his bathroom in 1977 after overdosing on prescription drugs, and Dana Plato who died of a drug overdose in 1999 after taking Vicodin and Vanadam.
A mixture of sleeping pills and other medicines are so dangerous but they don't specify this in great detail. Only recently did a study come out that said sleeping pills can kill you and that's with the regular dose taken. I can only imagine with more taken what the effect would be. As for these actors who lost their lives at a young age - just know they themselves didn't relize the effects of mixing drugs or did they?
Now that the "Dark Knight Rises" is coming out, will the Joker be referenced in the new movie? Sadly they will not be bringing up the Joker in the new movie. probably the right move based on Heath Ledger's passing years ago.