- Tots, Toys & Tales: Head to the Cutchogue New Suffolk Library from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and enjoy an informal playtime ending with singing and a story. Children up to age 36 months with caregiver.
- The Southold Town board will convene for a work session at 9 a.m. and a town board meeting at 7:30 p.m. On the agenda, a public hearing on parking on County Road 48 and slated vote on Plum Island zoning.
- It's Twilight Tuesday at Corey Creek Vineyard in Southold. Enjoy live music, late night tastings and family food. A rotating roster of local food trucks will be on site including Montaco, Silver Spoon, The Roaming Fork and Wandering Palate. Relax in the tasting room and enjoy live music. Admission: $5 cover; the event, which runs nonstop through the end of the season, rain or shine.
- It's yoga at the Mattituck Laurel Library from 5 to 6 p.m. in the meeting room and 6:30 to 7:30 in the meeting room, as well.
- Take the kids for a spin on the carousel at Mitchell Park to celebrate the waning days of summer and give them a last shot at the brass ring.
- Find a new home on the North Fork.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Hide and low tide times.
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.
Stay up to date on all things North Fork. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.