Here's what's happening on the North Fork on Wednesday:
- The sun is shining and temperatures are expected to hit a cool 68 degrees today. Get out the sweatshirts and take a walk on the beach.
- The East End Women's Network meets at 5:30 p.m. over in Hampton Bays, at the Inn Spot By The Bay. The networking event will showcase 10 East End businesses. Members $45/ non-members $50. Click here for reservations.
- It's bridge at the Mattituck-Laurel Library from noon to 3 p.m.
- Storytime Yoga with Mary Hasel is offered at the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., for kids ages five through eight. Register for each session separately. Children can join Mary for seasonal stories and acting out, "yoga" style, the characters involved. The class includes yoga bending, stretching and fun.
- Members of Southold's CSEA will sit down at the mediation table today at 10 a.m. in hopes of working toward a new contract.