- It's a sunny day on the North Fork, with temperatures expected to hit 70 degrees. Get out and enjoy the view before the cold front moves in later this week.
- The Southold Town board will have a work session beginning at 9:30 Tuesday morning, with a town board meeting to follow at 7:30 p.m.
- The Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library presents "You Can Do It — Innovative Tips for Successful Weight Loss and a Healthy Lifestyle" at 6:30 p.m. The program is presented by Peconic Bay Medical Center's Ask The Expert:
You Can Do It" series. Registration requested. Learn secrets for shedding extra pounds, keeping them off, as well as tips for a healthier lifestyle. The detailed program will provide useful information about how to lose weight and how to avoid future weight gain. Feel free to bring questions for the doctor.
- There's SAT review in Greenport High School from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in Room 209.
- A Lure Restaurant in Southold offers a three-course prix fixe dinner menu every Tuesday and Thursday that includes a glass of house wine, tap beer, well drink or specialty cocktail. Regular menu available. $27.95.