— Today will bring sunny skies. Weather.com predicts temps will reach 80 degrees with a 0 percent chance of rain.
— Farmstands are no allowed to sell local wine. Find out more here.
— Stop in at sang Lee Farms for perennial herbs for next spring. They are selling herbs for $12 during their new October hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays and from 9:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m. Friday through Saturday.
— Mark your calendar: The Mattituck-Laurel Library will hold a book discussion on Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn on Oct. 24. at 4 p.m. Start reading now.
— Volunteers are still needed for the Mattituck Voodoo Haunted House fundraiser. Find out more here.
- Find a new home on the North Fork.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Hide and low tide times.
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.