A windy Nor'Easter will creep into the area today, with cloudy skies and a chance of rain, and a high temperature of 64 degrees expected. Tides are expected to be up to one and a half feet higher than normal.
- It's Half Price Pizza night at aMano on Route 25 in Mattituck, beginning at 5 p.m. Get a gourmet pizza for half price every Thursday.
- It's open mic night at MEET in Greenport. The event is hosted every Thursday night by Southold Slim and Chris Hurley. All musicians are welcome to jam.
- "A Pet's Life, Top 5 Things" will be held at the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library at 6:30 p.m. Registration requested. Dr Yvonne Boutges will discuss the top five things to improve a pet's life and decrease chances of disease including prevention of heartworm, tick, flea, and dental diseases. She will also discuss pet insurance, what vaccines are needed on the North Fork, and answer questions about these topics. Dr. Boutges, DVM is a veterinarian at Animal Emergency Services in Selden & provides relief veterinary services for eastern Suffolk.
- Also at the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library, it's Lego-Mania Jr. from 4 to 5 p.m. for grades K through 2. Registration required. Kids can create free style Lego structures. Lego games and a snack included.
- Find a new home on the North Fork.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?-
- Hide and low tide times.
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.