Here's what's happening on the North Fork on Thursday:
- Another beautiful day is forecast, with sunny skies and temps expected to reach 73 degrees.
- A free Zumba toning demo class will be given at the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library at 6:30 p.m.
- A Lure Restaurant in Southold offers a three-course prix fixe dinner menu every Thursday (and Tuesday) that includes a glass of house wine, tap beer, well drink or specialty cocktail. Regular menu available. $27.95.
- A Garrett French Class is offered at the Mattituck Laurel Library, from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m. in the conference room.
- The Maritime Festival kicks off tomorrow in Greenport, beginning at 10 a.m. On Friday from 6 to 9 p.m., a "Land and Sea" Reception, featuring "A Taste of Greenport," including dishes by local chefs and an array of local wines, will be held at the East End Seaport Museum. Tickets cost $45 in advance and $55 at the door. To purchase tickets, click here.