- The last free concert of the summer will be held at the Southold Town Green at Silversmith's Corner, starting at 7:30 p.m. The Greenport Band plays this Wednesday night.
- Volunteer. With hurricane season upon us, the Southold Emergency Preparedness team is seeking support from the public to volunteer in local emergency shelters to help fellow residents and neighbors who may be in need of assistance. Additional information can be found on the Town’s website or contact the Office of Emergency Management STOEM@town.southold.ny.us
- Go bowling. It's Ladies Night at the All Star bowling alley in Riverhead, with drink specials from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m.
- The Southold Mothers Club presents "Teddy Bear Music" with Music Together, for all ages, at 10 a.m. at Veterans Memorial Park in Mattituck. Join Lyrical Children to sing, dance and make music in the park. Bring your favorite teddy bear or other stuffed animal and a blanket as well as a snack. For more information and to RSVP, please contact Allison at Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Play bridge at the Mattituck-Laurel Library from noon to 3 p.m. in the conference room.
- Find a new home on the North Fork.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Hide and low tide times.
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.
Stay up to date on all things North Fork. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.