Here's a look at what's happening Thursday on the beautiful North Fork.
- Cloudy skies and a chance of rain on Thursday, with high temperatures reaching a high of 66 degrees.
- A Deer Management Forum, to address ramifications and solutions for the overpopulation of deer in town, will be held on Thursday from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the Town of Southold Recreation Center.
- For the little ones, its "Terrific Twos & Threes" at the Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library from 10 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. For ages two and three. Music, movement, craft and new parachute games.
- A planning board work session takes place in Greenport at the Third Street Firehouse at 5 p.m.
- A Lure Restaurant in Southold offers a three-course prix fixe dinner menu every Thursday (and Tuesday) that includes a glass of house wine, tap beer, well drink or specialty cocktail. Regular menu available. $27.95.